- Dr Mark Puddy – Male, MA, BM, BCh Oxford 1985 DRCOG, DCH, MRCGP
Professional interests include prescribing and dispensary management, cardiovascular disease and minor surgery.In his leisure time Doctor Puddy enjoys playing golf, tennis and bridge.He is also an active member of the village church. We are pleased to announce Dr Puddy is now back seeing patients as normal.
- Dr James Kennedy – Male
MB, BCh BAO, 1986 University College Cork, National University of Ireland
FRCGP, 2004, Fellowship of the Royal College of General Practitioners
DRCOG, 1990 Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
DFP 1989 Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Doctor Kennedy joined the practice in 2010; his clinical interests include paediatrics and Elderly Care National Health, sports and musculoskeletal medicine. Doctor Kennedy is the current Medical Director of the representative body for the GPs in the Thames Valley (BBOLMC).In his leisure time Doctor Kennedy is an enthusiastic but slow cyclist, he is also a qualified Mini and Youth Rugby coach.
- Dr Dan Alton – Male, MBChB (Birmingham 2008, Hons), BMedSci, MRCGP, DCH, PGCCE Doctor Alton’s professional interests include paediatrics and urgent care, as well as Population Health Management – a subject about which he also works for NHS England and Berkshire West CCG advising upon. In his leisure time, Doctor Alton enjoys hill-walking and travelling.
- Dr Aimee Stocks – Female, MBBS (King’s College, London 2010), MRCGP, DFRSH, BA 2000, BSC Associate GP
Dr Stocks joined the practice in 2016. Her clinical interests include paediatrics, sexual health and palliative care. In her leisure time she enjoys cooking, travel, walking and yoga.
- Dr Jennifer Singh – Female, BMBS (Peninsula Medical School 2010), DRCOG, MRCGP
Dr Singh joined the practice in July 2018. Her clinical interests are women’s health especially menopause management. She also enjoys educating patients on impact of lifestyle on overall health. Other interests include acupuncture. She enjoys cycling, being outdoors and travelling.
- Dr Teresa Abbott – Female
MRCGP, 2014 Royal College of General Practitioners
DRCOG, 2013 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
MB ChB, 2009 The University of Birmingham
BMedSci (Physiology), 2006 The University of Birmingham
Dr Abbott joined the practice in August 2019. She trained as a GP as she is interested in treating and diagnosing a variety of medical conditions, In addition to caring for patients through all stages of life. When not at work she enjoys different forms of exercise, spending time with her family and catching up with friends.
- Dr Annabel Menzies – Female