Flu Clinic 2020 updates are now available
We will be holding the next Flu clinic on the Saturday 12th December from; 08:00 to 12:00
This clinic will be for the over 50 -64 years. There are no limitations to health concerns, all are welcome to attend.
Please print the consent form below and bring on the day of the clinic, due to the volume of patients attending we must stress the importance of the consent form being complete prior to arriving at the surgery.
The reception team are ready to take your call, you will be allocated an appointment for the administering of the flu vaccine, due to the high number of calls, you may be placed in to the queuing system. Be assured we will be working a quickly as possible to keep the waiting time to a minimum.
Please could we remind all that require the vaccination that a face covering must be worn for the clinic.
This clinic will be for the over 65 years that could not attend the first clinic, patients that have registered with the surgery as a carer and the under 65 years of age that have a long term condition: Please see the list below as a reference to these conditions.
- respiratory conditions, such as asthma (needing steroid inhaler or tablets), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including emphysema and bronchitis
- heart conditions, such as coronary heart disease or heart failure
- being very overweight – a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or above
- chronic kidney disease
- liver disease, such as hepatitis
- neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), or cerebral palsy
- a learning disability
- problems with your spleen, for example, sickle cell disease, or if you have had your spleen removed
- a weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or taking medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy
Please contact the surgery if you have a long-term condition that is not in one of these groups. We will offer you the flu vaccine if we think you’re at risk of serious problems if you get flu.
Please could we remind all that require the vaccination that a consent form has been collected and completed before attending the appointment.