During this 2nd lockdown it is business as usual at the surgery. We continue to remain open for the collection of medication, please come to the main entrance where you will be met by one of our reception team.
Doctors will continue to triage patients and call in those that need to be seen for face to face appointments (please ensure you wear a mask when visiting the surgery,) arranging referrals and doing home visits.
Nurse and phlebotomy appointments will continue as normal.
Please find below the latest published guidelines of the second lock down during the Covid-19 pandemic:
New National Restrictions from 5th November 2020
Applies to: England
- National restrictions from 5 November
- Stay at home
- Meeting others safely
- Where and when you can meet in larger groups
- Businesses and venues
- Weddings, civil partnerships, and funerals
- Going to work
- Education, school, college and university
- Childcare and children’s activities
- Protecting people more at risk from coronavirus
- Visiting relatives in care homes
- Staying away from home overnight
- Moving home
- Financial support